Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
TheNoobBot dependancies. Read this if you have any problem.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

04-20-2012, 10:46 AM #1
Vesper
Founder

TheNoobBot dependancies. Read this if you have any problem.
Disable any kind of software that create an overlay over World of Warcraft (Overwolf from Teamspeak, Raptor, steam-like applications...), then now, disable any kind of software that capture images from the game: Battle.net Streaming, Fraps, Xplit, OBS, etc...

This thread is dedicated to people who are having :
  • Crash of the software at start or when starting a product
  • Freeze of the bot on a specific product or after sometimes
  • Pathfinder not working properly
  • Bot not able to elevate with flying mount
  • Bot idle, don't do anything.
  • Player go AFK.
  • Bot open/close bags.
  • Player can't gather with druids forms
  • Windows 8/10 not starting the bot at all
  • "Firewall issue" but none of your firewalls are activated

For all these issue, please read the following seriously :

1. You must have all the Visual C++ old redistribuables packackes (5-10 MB)
  2. You must have the software "Visual Studio C++ Express 2013 32bits" 32bits/x86 ! installed on your computer (+ reboot !!!).
  3. You must have the software "Microsoft .net Framework 4.0"+ installed on your computer. (included in "Microsoft Visual C# Express 2010")
  4. You must run WoW in Windowed mode. (Full-screen mode and Full-screen Windowed mode are not compatible with the bot)
  5. You must deactivate the option "Reduce input lag" in your WoW client. (Options > Advanced > Reduce input lag (Disable this))
  6. Use option: "Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64-bit)" in the Game Settings of Battle.net client
  7. If you have Teamviewer 8+: Please deactivate the option "QuickConnect button" for the software TheNoobBot. Click here to know how to do this !
  8. You can't bind Jump on any mouse button or special keybords button. (ie. Wheel click, or any special Keyboards button)
  9. If you have the Firewall issue when connecting but none of your firewall are activated, try and run this fixer : 
    .rar   fix.rar (Size: 275 bytes / Downloads: 254)
  10. KEEP READING THE REST OF THIS PAGE, IT DOESNT STOP AT THIS SHORT LIST

If Windows 8 or 10 wont even start the TheNoobBot.exe: Make sure to be up-to-date with all Windows Updates.

If Windows 8 or 10 wont even start the TheNoobBot.exe:
  • Open an Elevated Powershell prompt by pressing the Windows Key, typing Powershell, then pressing Ctrl+Shift+Enter.
  • Paste the following command into Powershell and execute it:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
If you are still facing this issue, follow these steps:
  • Click on Start, type services.msc into the start menu search box and press Enter.
  • In Services, scroll down to "Remote Procedure Call. Right-click on it and make sure the status says "Started"and set to Automatic.
  • The second "RPC Locator" should be set to "Manual".

The most important if you are having freezes or crashes : TRY TO INVERT THE DIRECTX VERSION CONFIGURED BY WOW

How to switch DirectX version used by WoW ?

If you are running Dx9, and it makes crash or freeze while starting a product, then use Dx11 instead, and vice versa. (Dx9 => Dx11 / Dx11 => Dx9)
Depending on your computer graphic's cards, you may need Dx11 or Dx9.

If you don't have problems with any of the Dx, use Dx11 is better.

All these steps are necessary, don't start with the end, double check all of them. Do not focus on fixing only one problem, but on fixing all of these problems now.

If the "connect" button does not appear and stay gray on "server connection", you may wait sometimes, or restart the bot, it's not an issue, just need to load somethings.

If after all of this, you are still having an issue, create a help thread in the right category, and upload a log (they are in /Logs/ directory of the bot), by attaching it to the thread using the included feature.
Do not edit log, do not copy paste anything, just UPLOAD, the FILES you find in /LOGS/ directory.

TheNoobBot wont work ? Make sure to read this topic (EN) ! It resolves most of problems/crash/freezes.
TheNoobBot ne fonctionne pas ? Lisez ce sujet (FR) ! Il vous aidera à résoudre la plupart des problèmes/crash/freezes.

Join TheNoobBot's Discord server today ! World Quests OPEN project !

08-20-2016, 04:03 PM #2
Ryuichiro

RE: TheNoobBot dependancies. Read this if you have any problem.
Is this thread up to date?
Because I run Full-screen Windowed since my first time using this bot. ^^
And why do we need VS, can't you include the dlls in the bots folder?

Please post feedback about my classes in the class specific threads here.
If you want to talk about my classes immediately try contacting me on TNBs Discord Server.

Testing: Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior
WIP: Druid, Paladin, Shaman

08-20-2016, 07:50 PM #3
Vesper
Founder

Nop, you don't need VS, only redistribuables, which must be installed into your computer.

C# is not a compiled langage, not in assembler at least.

It compiles into a sort of pseudo code called Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL), framework installed on your computer then interpret it live. Compile MSIL into assembler in your memory.

That's why your computer must have all the data first;

Full-screen windowed is proved to mess with things with the bot.

TheNoobBot wont work ? Make sure to read this topic (EN) ! It resolves most of problems/crash/freezes.
TheNoobBot ne fonctionne pas ? Lisez ce sujet (FR) ! Il vous aidera à résoudre la plupart des problèmes/crash/freezes.

09-03-2016, 04:34 PM #4
bengkui2b

How can i disable Blizzard Streaming feature ?
My player always go AFK when i use the BG mode.
Anyidea can fix that ?

09-03-2016, 06:13 PM #5
Vesper
Founder

In battle.net client, there is an option, somewhere.

10-26-2016, 03:02 PM #6
mella

Hi,

i have done all of the things listed above and still cannot get my bags to stop open and closing

10-26-2016, 03:03 PM #7
Ryuichiro

Restarted Pc? I often forget it after installing things myself. ^^
This post was last modified: 10-26-2016, 03:03 PM by Ryuichiro.

If you want to talk about my classes immediately try contacting me on TNBs Discord Server.

Testing: Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior

10-26-2016, 07:39 PM #8
mella

yeah,a couple of times

10-26-2016, 11:12 PM #9
Vesper
Founder

Hint: this thread does not stop at the list.

every single personn who said to me "I read it entirely", never read it to the end.

I know for a fact, I have hundreds of silly report per years.

So please, read it ENTIRELY, don't just read between lines because you think it stop at letter "i".

10-27-2016, 01:13 AM #10
Ryuichiro

Or to say it more politely:
If you alone have the bag issue after working through the complete list, we have no idea why.

10-27-2016, 09:31 PM #11
Vesper
Founder

Because he did only stop at reading the "little list" out of a big post.

That's why.